Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Blog (again), Finally.

I've always wanted to have my own blog, and I've been meaning to have one for over a decade now. At first, I thought I should make one about the books that I'm reading, an op-ed, shows that I'm watching, or the games that I'm playing. Most likely there would be more posts about the sport that I love.

They're all random ideas and a little bit all over the place. Well, that's what this blog is all about.

I'm going to talk about anything related to me: sports, work, fitness, nutrition, pop culture, books, games, and whatever's trending on interwebs (sorry for those who hate that word, trying to be hip here).

In the future, maybe I'll start a comic strip as well, as I've always wanted to make one. Another thing that's on my list is to make an online short story series.

I'll try to make a post a least once a week and as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round 2 - Games 1 and 2 Rotations

 Game 1 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers Game 2 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers