Monday, April 22, 2019

Misc Playoff Notes

I can't find any site that does rotation minutes immediately, and if I'm working on an analysis about a game, I'd like to see the progression and how certain rotations were played out. If it's a playoff series, I wanted to see any rotation adjustments as well. Starting game 2, I've been doing my own manual rotation spreadsheet, and I also started adding the score at certain key points (i.e. Gasol goes out because of foul trouble, etc.). It's not 100% accurate, as I've been rounding them up/down to the nearest quarter of the minute, but it's close enough.

I'll be posting the new ones as soon as I'm done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Round 2 - Games 1 and 2 Rotations

 Game 1 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers Game 2 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers