Thursday, February 22, 2018

RaptorsHQ post: Fixing the All-Star Weekend

After watching pretty much all the events available (I missed the ASG halftime show) during the All-Star Weekend, I came to a conclusion: The ASG is not the only thing that needs fixing - the entire All-Star Weekend is a joke.

Since the late 90s, I always look forward to the All-Star Weekend. It was fun to watch the young players prove that they belong, the three-point shootouts were consistently good, and the slam dunk had a few good moments.

Lately, the entire weekend is so underwhelming, boring, and feel so broken, so I came up with some ideas (some are outlandish, I know lol) and posted it on RaptorsHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round 2 - Games 1 and 2 Rotations

 Game 1 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers Game 2 Rotation for the Raptors and Sixers